Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree ...

Well, it's been a whirlwind Holiday Season with Christmas and New Years being dampened by Dad's death and Mom's accident. We did have a lovely tree and it had lights on it, but no ornaments ... no tree skirt ... no wreaths around the house ... no exterior lights and no Christmas cards.

In fact, due to another situation that I'll spare my regular readers, the "new shutters" were taken down off my office window five days before Christmas and still have not been replaced. When I put up the paper shades, my neighbor called to see if we were moving. How pathetic is that?

Since the tree was so pretty, I decided to post a photo. I'm sure the 2012 tree will be covered in ornaments!



I did send New Years cards, so I guess that's something ...

No comments:

Post a Comment