Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh, this Elvis!

He spends all his "spare time" camped out on my desk and when he gets bored, or just wants some attention, he goes upstairs and brings down one of his toys.



He has always carried things around in his mouth - toys, the cap off your water bottle, my hair clips, Jerry's toothbrush (we went through a LOT of toothbrushes when he was a baby). If you're not paying attention, he'll steal the straw out of your fast-food soft drink.



Yesterday, he brought down the chicken, his fish, the big kick toy and the little mouse. I was working on a layout and didn't take much time to play with him. Next thing I know, he has carried down the bag of cat snacks that I keep on my nightstand.



This cat is such a mess ... he earned a treat for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment