Sunday, February 7, 2010

On a Lighter Note ...

Here are some photos of my little goof-balls hanging around the house this week. Needless to say, the new gas logs are appreciated by the felines! Denny thinks this is almost a good as baking his brains out on the balcony in Galveston in the heat of the summer.



You have to look closely to see what's happening in this photo - it's kind of spooky. Elvis is playing with one of his toy mice and you can see his glowing eyes reflecting off the floor. He gets a little wild when he plays "mousy"!



Ike is enjoying an afternoon in the living room. The other boys are cruising around, but they don't bother each other. Of course, we do not leave them unsupervised.



This is actually Ike's "pack 'n play" kennel. When I'm going to be home all day, I set it up in my office so he can come down and hang out with us while I work. Elvis - who believes that the world revolves around him - thinks this is HIS kennel and HIS bed so he makes himself at home the second Ike goes back to his room. If I had put him in this "cage" he would be throwing a fit, but since it's his idea he goes in there every chance he gets!



Here is my beautiful, sweet (at the moment) Elvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment