Thursday, March 26, 2009

Plumber #3 ~ Day 1

Several people asked for updates, so here are some photos. The new Kohler UnderScore tub arrived first thing Monday morning and waited alone in the master bath until the plumber arrived yesterday. Would have posted last night, but my head hurt too bad from the PVC pipe glue fumes.








Also have a funny incident with Denny from Tuesday afternoon. When I was shooting a few photos, he came into the bathroom to look around. Next thing I knew he was gone. Then Elvis shows up and starts poking around the big hole in the floor where the new bathtub drain will go. Sure enough, Denny had gone "walk about" in the crawl space between the first and second floors & was ignoring my calls. He finally popped his head out of the hole so I could get him out. I think he looks guilty in that last photo!






No comments:

Post a Comment