Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thinking About Thanksgiving ... and VISION

I haven't posted in about 6 weeks because I've been so crazy busy ... and got the swine flu ... then went 1/2 blind ... and we won't even get into the rest of it. Anyway, my friend Kim Sanders threw out a "grattitude challenge" for us to identify at least one thing each day that we're grateful for and post it on FaceBook. Well, I didn't fare too well with that challenge, but I have so much to be grateful for I thought I would catch up by posting a few things near and dear to my heart that I have current photos of!

I am grateful for my new contact lens ... well, technically, I'm grateful for Dr. Yee identifying a solution to the double vision, after the new glasses didn't do the trick. Wish it didn't require wearing a HARD lens, but I'm still grateful. I've enjoyed almost perfect vision my entire life and suddenly had to deal with something that most people experience every day. Let me tell you, I have a renewed appreciation for clear vision and won't take it for granted in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment